The in-person Worship gathers inside at 9:30am for Holy Eucharist Please follow these precautions to come together safely.
- maximum at worship service is 80 persons
- parish hall is 75 persons
- the kitchen may be used for food staging, please thoroughly clean surfaces when you are done
- If you do not feel well, please remain home & take care of yourself.
- Holy Communion will be prepared and administered per diocesan guidelines. We will distribute Bread only, please receive the Blessing of the Cup before returning to your seat.
- The Deacon will dispense the wine out of doors.
- Attendees will move to the Altar rail in a single file. Please move to the Altar Rail on your right side and return to your seat on the opposite side.
- All Baptized are invited to receive Holy Eucharist in the Episcopal Church. If you are not yet Baptized, please come forward to the Altar Rail for a blessing.
- Wear masks at all times
- Maintain safe distance (6 feet). Family members may sit closer than required 6 foot distance but must maintain 6 foot distance from other attendees
- At the peace, simply nod / bow to neighbor
- Collection plate will not be passed rather placed on table where attendees may leave their offering
- Hand sanitizer will be made available
- Masks will be provided as necessary
- Following the dismissal, attendees will continue to maintain safe distance and wear masks. If you take a bulletin from those available, please take it home to recycle.
- Whether it’s online or in person, we hope you will join us.
All Sunday Services are also available online