Due to COVID-19 the following precautions are being taken at St. John’s:
- Maximum at worship service is 48 persons
- Parish hall is 25 persons
- The kitchen is closed to all
- No open food trays permitted
- If you do not feel well, please remain home & take care of yourself.
- Wear masks at all times
- Maintain safe distance (6 feet)
- At the peace, simply nod / bow to neighbor
- There will be no singing
- Collection plate will not be passed rather placed on table where attendees may leave their offering
- Hand sanitizer will be made available
- Masks will be provided as necessary
- View bulletin on electronic device, or print at home. There will be a limited number of paper bulletins available.
- Bring your own chairs
- Family members may sit closer than required 6 foot distance but must maintain 6 foot distance from other attendees
- When determined communion will be prepared and administered per diocesan guidelines. Attendees will remain in place, priest will distribute bread.
- Following the dismissal, attendees will continue to maintain safe distance and wear masks. Take chairs home. If you take a bulletin from those available, please take it home to recycle.
Indoor Gathering (due to inclement weather only)
- As attendees enter, they will sanitize their hands.
- Only sit in pews that are not taped off.
- All individuals & groups must wipe down surfaces touched with disinfectant wipes on exiting the premises
- All group leaders are required to log-in their group & note names & contact info of individuals in attendance
All Sunday Services are also available online