Host Your event at St. John’s Church
Church and Parish Hall Availability
Our beautiful church building, erected in 1912, is a Registered National Landmark. The Parish House, built in the 1920’s, has spaces available, including our spacious and beautiful Parish Hall with a small stage, a Choir Loft, classrooms, and kitchen.
The Church’s primary use is for the worship of God, and the mission and ministry of St. John’s Church in Pleasantville. St. John’s offers these attractive spaces for use by organizations or events which benefit our wider community at affordable fees to cover upkeep and usage; contact email@example.com for more information.
General building policies
- The Rector determines the usage of the building in accordance with the ministry and mission of the Church.
- Church services, including weddings and funerals, have priority over other building use.
- Non-profit community partners whose mission fit with that of St. John’s Church may negotiate fees for building usage that will contribute towards utilities, cleaning, and other costs of owning and maintaining a building.
- The buildings may also be used for a fee for private receptions or other events at the discretion of the Rector. Fees help offset the costs of maintaining the building and the church’s ministry and mission.
- Fees and deposits must be paid upfront.
- Events may not happen on Sunday mornings. All other night and daytime use is subject to availability and approval.
- The Nave of St. John’s may be made available for use by emerging congregations who do not yet have their own sacred space.