Starting 3/26 * donations will taken from 10-1pm on Saturdays. Donations must be aligned with listed acceptable items.
The Thrift shop WILL BE OPEN on Saturdays from 10:00AM – 2:00PM beginning Saturday February 5th! Please come to see all that is new!
- We are still working under PPE precautions.
- Face coverings are recommended to be worn at all times
- Sanitizer will be available
- No public bathrooms available
- All children must be closely attended to by guardians
- Please bring your own bags for self-packing
- Donations will be taken on a limited basis:
- Limit to 2 bags of in season clothing placed in clear plastic bags
- All other donations limited to 2 medium sized boxes
IN SEASON Women’s and Men’s Clothing that is clean with no spots or rips, shoes, purses, jewelry, scarves, gloves, household items like small rugs, lamps, dishes, china, utensils, pots/pans, knickknacks, toys, artwork, and small furniture such as end tables, chairs and bookcases
We Do Not Accept:
Electronics, computers, athletic equipment, bike helmets, underwear, books, children’s clothing, strollers, baby playards, car seats, stuffed animals, upholstered furniture, large furniture, CDs, DVDs, cassettes, digital cameras, mattresses, linens, or pillows.
Contact Linda Spione at 914.330.9732 with any questions on store hours and our donation policy. Personal Shopping in 45 minute time slots can also be arranged. This policy is also available